How to SEO youtube videos is very viral aspect that you should learn in virtual world. In fact, over 6 billion hours of video are watch each month on Youtube. Plus youtube owns by google, most of the videos that rank in search engine came from youtube. So creating quality videos and ranking it up on Youtube are things that you should never take for granted.
Below are illustration of leveraging your niche and step by step guide from Atlanta SEO Expert on how to seo youtube videos and rank it 1 effortless despite of high competiting pages on your desire keyword.
- Find a long tail keyword with low competition and high search result on your target market. E.g rent a lamborghini for a day has 1,000 local searches with a low competition.
- Once you already choose your best shot keyword, create a video related presentation, the shorter the better.
- When your video is ready to go. Make it sure that your keyword exist in the title and in your description.
- Also don’t forget to fill up the tags, categories and the location and date the the advance tab.
- Don’t forget to include internal and external backlinks on your video description.
- Add hashtags plus keywords at the end of your video description. That helps you to index by google, search engine are using hashtags so that can help you to boost your ranking.
- Always put annotation, captions including your keywords on your video.
- Make it public!
- Hit like and share it to your friends, Ask your friend to like it too and request them to fully watch the video.
- Update your channel regulary.
That’s it! Pretty easy right? If you still didn’t reach the rank 1 spot, just keep telling your friends to like your video and watch the entire duration. Surely, that helps your ranking up.
Do you think you still need more help how to SEO Youtube videos?
Contact us today (478) 227-5630
Latest posts by Chad Harbin (see all)
- How To SEO Youtube Videos - December 9, 2013
- Google Glass – Best Inbound Marketing Tool - December 3, 2013
- Atlanta SEO Tips – Top SEO Guru Skills You Should Have - November 27, 2013